4″ White Sage Smudge Sticks
🎁 Great Gift for Anyone! Traditionally Used for Smudging & Cleansing Negative Energy, We All Could Use Some of That!
🌟 Hand Crafted Sage Smudging Kits🌟
🎁✨ Energy Balancing Power: Everything you need to wash away negative energy & replace it with positive energy that radiates throughout your entire space
🌿 Sage is sustainably grown on private land and very carefully collected to preserve these sacred plants
✨️ Find a sense of peace and clarity ~ expel negativity and encourage creative energy
🌿📚 Detailed Instructions & Blessings: You’ll learn the best way to achieve powerful & inspiring results
🌎 I Take Pride in Great Customer Service, Sustainability & The Golden Rule!
Whether it’s purging a room of bad energy and clearing the way for a positive path, helping silence negative inner thoughts, inspiring self-growth, or attracting success and wealth…
For a gift that’s sure to be cherished, bestow a friend or family member with these age-old tools and all the spiritual & emotional benefits that come along with them!
Sage is a perineal herb that is traditionally used for smudging to remove negative energy and ward off bad luck.
Some say that burning white sage unburdens one from negative energy, improves overall mood and cognitive function. It’s certainly our favorite!
Detailed instructions are included with every purchase and here are even more tips & tricks that will make you a Smudging Pro!
- If your sage bundle is tightly wrapped: Untie it a little bit and pull it apart for much easier burning.
- If your sage bundle is a little loosely wrapped: Do not untie or pull apart the bundle – it should burn just fine after it has a good ember.
- If you only want to burn a little bit at a time, break off a few chunks and burn them inside your Abalone shell or smudge bowl.
- Be careful & use caution – Always open a window (at least a little bit) to make sure smoke doesn’t build up too much.
- Never run water onto your sage, unless it is an emergency (please use caution). To put out your Sage, you can rub the embers out in your shell/bowl or simply let the embers burn out on their own within a couple of minutes. Make sure there is no moving air in the area, otherwise it will keep the embers going.