Natural Wood Crafts Tray – Perfect for Sage!
Root Carving Serving Tray offers unusual shapes, making each one a unique, sculptured work of art. Cedar is a kind of natural resinous hardwood which resists penetration by water and will not absorb stains or odors. These wood bowls can be used in everyday life and also on special occasions. The exquisite craftsmanship, gorgeous color and natural design will lead to perfect combination of art and natural.
These wood bowls are well hand-carved by skilled artisans for serving purposes (it is ideal for serving ideal for serving fresh fruits, pasta, chips and everything in between) or simply for display use. They come from root or stump with wild grain patterns and natural shapes. All are made of fur with lacquer finished. They can drive mosquito with scent of fir and bring nature into the family life with their own unique organic charm. Each piece is hand-carved by skilled artisans, so no two are exactly alike.
The essence and prime characteristic root artwork is the combination of practicality and aesthetics, which can meet people’s practical living needs and culture-art appreciation needs.
Adding the procedure of drying can protect the root wood from crazing, deforming, moldering and mildewing, enhance its intensity and improve processing performance.
All hard, smooth, delicate roots of WELLAND clear grain are in natural exotic shapes due to diversified climate.
- Size: Approximate (4.3 in~6 in )x (7 in~8 in)
- Made of lovely, durable, resinous Acacia hardwood; harvested with care, to protect and sustain the environment.
- Natural wood and handcrafted; each piece has a unique and natural design.
- Resists water and will not absorb stains or odors; hand wash with warm soapy water and air dry; can be treated with non-toxic mineral oil.
- Color and grain of product you get may be slightly different from pictures shown here because wood material is from a different batch.